You may add and/or update your beneficiary information for your Miami-Dade County 457 Deferred Compensation Plan by following the directions below.
- Step 1 - Log in to the participant website with your User ID and Password*
- Step 2 - Go to the Manage My Account tab
- Step 3 - Select the Personal Information option
- Step 4 - Select Beneficiaries
Follow the instructions on the screen to submit your beneficiary change online. Beneficiary percentages are invalid if your request omits percentages, includes percentages that do not equal 100% or were expressed with fractions (e.g. 33 1/3 percent).
* If you have not already done so, you can set up your User ID and password online.