Retirement Planning and Investment Education
Explore interactive online calculators that help you plan and save for your retirement.
Retirement Education Center
Your all-in-one-place retirement hub contains a range of educational materials and useful tools, including articles, checklists, newsletters for early and late-career employees and retirees, brochures, videos, recorded webinars on a variety of topics, a Personal Finance Recordkeeper to help organize your finances, and online calculators.
Online retirement planning tools
- Social Security Homepage
- my Social Security - Sign In or Create An Account
- Retirement Benefits
- Retirement Planner
- Retirement Estimator
- Life Expectancy Calculator
Get the most from your retirement savings by creating an investment plan.
- "Retirement Dreams": View our video View our video featuring interviews with current and retired city employees sharing why they participate in the City of Long Beach 457 Deferred Compensation Plan.
- Watch the imaginative new stop-motion video Watch the imaginative new stop-motion video that explains the different investment strategies available for City of Long Beach 457 participants.
- How to Approach Investing in Your Retirement Plan with MissionSquare Retirement brochure to figure out which type of investor you may be and which investment strategy might work for you.
- View the different ways MissionSquare Retirement can help you invest smart.
Guided Pathways® - Professional Investment Advice
- Access your account online for advice specific to your retirement savings plan.
- Guided Pathways® provides you with professional recommendations on how to allocate your account among different asset classes, professional advice on which specific funds to invest in, or if offered by your employer, ongoing professional account management.
Register for one of the many helpful education seminars provided by the Retirement Plan Specialists of MissionSquare Retirement.
- See the listing of education seminars.